Reviews Terms and Conditions 2022
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: Kendamil / Kendal Nutricare, Mint Bridge Road, Kendal, Cumbria LA9 6NL, United Kingdom
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to US residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step" family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
3. Entry Instructions: Email us at email@example.com a MP3 video review (minimum 30s - max 1 min) including the following:
- What they like about Kendamil
- Which product they’re using
- Baby’s age
- Their favorite USP
Please also include your name and your baby's name (or nickname) as well social media handle in your email with the video attached.
4. Only one entry per person per prize promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified which fall outside of the competition guidelines.
5. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
6. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
7. Reward Incentive: Two cans of Kendamil Classic Infant Formula 31.7oz (0-12 months) OR Kendamil Organic Infant Formula 31.7oz (0-12 months).
8. Selection Process: Based on how well the entries meet the criteria summarized in the provided marketing collateral, Kendamil and Kendamil Nutricare will reward entrants with the aforementioned incentive. Kendamil and Kendal Nutricare reserve the right to veto any entry at any stage of the competition.
9. Selection Notification: Entrants eligible for the incentive will be notified by email via the email provided at point of entry within 14 days of entry and will have 14 days from notification to claim their reward. If a participant does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw reward incentive entitlement.
10. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details on acceptance of the reward incentive. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for entrants failing to supply accurate information which affects reward acceptance or delivery of their reward.
11.General: Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. Reward Incentives must be accepted as offered by the named participant. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an incentive of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify selected participants and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
15. You agree that if you are a selected participant, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
16. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after each closing date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
19. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter, the Supplier or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
24. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
26. Copyright of the submitted video remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of receiving one of the reward incentives, each entrant grants a worldwide royalty-free perpetual license to Kendamil and Kendal Nutricare to feature any or all of the submitted materials in any and all media for publicity and marketing purposes. This implies that any entry can be used for promotional purposes.
27. All participants grant Kendamil and Kendal Nutricare the perpetual license to copy, edit, display, publish and make available their submission materials and agree that Kendamil, Kendal Nutricare and partner/s may publish their names in connection with this video contest and the associated campaign.
28. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that all videos have been taken with the permission of the subject(s) (or, where the submission shows any underage persons, the consent of their parent) and/or venue/location/photo or sound owner and does not infringe on the copyright of any third party. Participants guarantee that they own the copyright for the submissions and for the usage rights required by the contest, and that their entry does not infringe on the privacy rights, copyright or any other rights of any person.
29. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, participants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and participants consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.